Monday, July 8, 2013

Whole 30 (Day 6 and 7)

There really isn't anything all that exciting to write about day 6 or 7.  Day 6, was pretty busy.  My family and I went out to the Farmer's Market here in Temecula, CA and bought a few things.  I made breakfast ahead of time, which was two eggs and a nectarine...I think.  I always love going to this market on Saturdays because it is so beautiful and the prices are great.




After the market, we came home and got a quick snack before going on the lake.  I absolutely love California...sometimes.  We followed the lake up with going to the beach and by the time all of that was over, I was HUNGRY.  We stopped at the Halal market in Temecula and got a few Kabobs, which were spectacular.  That was it for day 6.

Day 7, my cousin left to go back to Los Angeles and as soon as I got back into the house from dropping her off, I began to crave bad food.  I learned from her being here with me that the key is to have healthy food near you when these cravings happen, so I ate some strawberries and busied myself with cleaning the house.  My husband must have sensed that I was about to loose it because he made me a delicious smoothie.  Only problem was that the smoothie was too sweet from the watermelon we got from the farmers market.  Foods or drinks that are too sweet are a gateway to me not completing this Whole 30.  My dinner was awesome and I took a picture before I scarfed it down.




I ate better today, but I did not drink enough water.  I'm going to get this thing together before the end, but I can honestly say that I feel better and lost 1 whole pound.  Yippie!


Breathe and Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment